DOS AMIGOS IS BACK!
We’re absolutely thrilled that we have been given the go ahead to re-open and look forward to seeing you back from the TUESDAY 7 JULY 2020. We have been working hard to get Dos Amigos ready to welcome you back and to make sure that we are COVID-19 SECURE. Our guests will be given time slots for their visit so we can limit the number of people in the building to keep everyone safe. Bookings are strongly recommended but not essential.
WHAT DOES COVID SECURE MEAN?
It means that we have studied the Government Guidance and have implemented all the necessary changes to help manage the risk of COVID-19. This includes implementing the following changes:
- We have measured out 2 metres between each table, resulting in having to remove some tables.
- We expect all guests to follow social distancing guidelines.
- We have hand sanitising stations inside and out for you to use regularly.
- We are operating a table service only system to avoid any crowding at the bar and till.
- We are taking names and contact details (phone / email) of each visitor, in line with the new Track & Trace system. These details will be confidential, used for no other purpose, and destroyed after 21 days.
- We may ask you to confirm whether you are dining with people from your own home, your support bubble, or from other households. This will allow us to allocate and organise our tables in a Covid-19 Secure manner.
- The guests allowed on our premises will be limited to 30 people.
We're a family run restaurant located just outside Leeds City Centre in Kirkstall. We specialise in freshly made Spanish and Italian food and offer many traditional dishes using home made recipes. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and always use the freshest and highest quality ingredients available. Click here to download our menu.
We primarily serve Spanish style tapas which are a huge part of Spanish life originating from a slice of Jamón Serrano (cured ham) being served on a glass of sherry to keep out flies. This developed into a range of smaller sized dishes being served as snacks or as a meal. When ordering we suggest an average of 3 dishes per person to be shared amongst your party.
We have an upper seating seating area that can be booked out for private parties and events of 16+ people. Maximum capacity is 30 people. Please ask a member of staff or contact us for further details.
Connect with us on social media to hear about more offers and promotions
as well as details of what's on our seasonal specials board!